Data is drawn on the basis of location data in the City of Copenhagen’s organisational unit.
Data is kept by the basic data controllers of the administrations.
Data includes, inter alia:
* Employment centres, job centres, service departments, etc.
* Daycare institutions, schools, dental hygienists, area offices and other administrative units.
* Sports grounds including swimming pools, libraries, cultural houses, museums, etc.
* Citizen-oriented services for children and young people, disabled, socially vulnerable and mentally ill.
* Health centres for cancer, children and adolescents, diabetes as well as stress clinics and health centres etc.
* Real estate management, group service, group IT, real estate operations etc.
Build on reliable and scalable technology
Frequently Asked Questions
Some basic informations about API Store ®.
Operation and development of APIs are currently fully funded by company Apitalks and its usage is for free.
Yes, you can.
All important information such as time of last update, license and other information are in response of each API call.
In case of major update that would not be compatible with previous version of API, we keep for 30 days both versions so you will have enough time to transfer to new version. We will inform you about the changes in advance by e-mail.